Monday, January 24, 2011

People

One thing I really really appreciate is the people. Every encounter or interaction, I cherish it, savour it, and with it would go on. I don’t know why or where that feeling is coming from, but I just love every chance I get to interact with people. I don’t know what that ‘high’ feeling is, but its definintely there. I get excited just seeing people bustling around their busy schedules, I get even more excited when people actually take time to get to know me and I will reciprocate the favour. Just talking with some of the nursing students I see, I feel like I want them all the experience what I have in the past 3 months. The amount of perception, history, health, emotional well being I gained, has just been unreal. It was only the moment I talk about my experience with peers, that I really appreciate the experience I had.
Being up north, I have changed as a person. I almost want to say, completely. I pay more attention to persons, as opposed to, trying to please or entertain a group of people that I know nothing about at all. Personal interactions one on one are so much more valuable than grinding up a stranger’s ass at a dance floor. It really helps me love and appreciate friends so much more. Good friends are so hard to find, great friends who can level with you, are few and far in between. Katy is one of those people. Katy thought that I was just all about the ‘deep’ talking with people. I don’t know if it will be this way with me forever, but I am sure I will get moulded again into something else later down my career.

1 comment: