Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1 Month Anniversary!

Life up here is good. It has been a month, and time is flying by! The adjustment phase is still in motion, but I'm definintely starting to feel my groove at this hopp'in place. People are great, friendly and fun. The three ingredients for livin a good life for good ol' Michael Li.

With the anniversary, first off...the beard. Its coming off. It has been a month, and I think it is become too disgusting for me comfort. For those that said I couldn't grow facial hair, you're kinda right. Nothing compared to Zach Galf.

Pictures are as follows!

This box carried medication bubble packs. Its not child resistant.


...Especially not the demonic female kids. That medication box has no chance.

First Home-made Northern Raisin Chocolate Bread =)

We got snow! Nothing gets me going like snow covering dead moss..

The view. Probably where the bears are hibernating right now.

I knew I was late for work as soon as I saw those shoe prints..Dang it.

Back to work!!

More pictures to follow folks!

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. I GOTTA TRY YOUR NORTHERN RAISIN CHOCOLATE BREAD!!!!! LOOKS DELICIOUS!!!!!! Did you get rid of your beard?! KEEP IT!!!!! Scenery is gorgeous......

    ReplyDelete