Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I got so much snow, check it out.

Almost a month ever since I got back. Its been interesting re-adapting. It was hard at first, but it got easier (thats what she said).

Anyhow, check out the snow up here. We got a snow day. on one of the days it was snowing, I forget the exact date. The 5 minute walk to work and back became quite a leg work out.


This is what it looked like on December

December Hill climb

Cool looking sky

More sky

Christmas Dinner back in December


Snow fall in Feburary

Snow Angel time


Snow Day

Drift on side of our house

Believe you me, child daycare was closed

Snow outside my window.

Haha, good luck getting out of that one.

Taking picture of the sun, on a sunny day.
It took many tries, because I couldn't see where to aim ze camera.

Sun down time. Sun set.


 Alright folks. I'm sure there are much better northern pictures you can search for, but for a point and shoot camera, its pretty impressive right?

Another random thought, being up here with an internet connection and no TV, online shopping has become a hobby. Don't get into online shopping, its dangerously addictive.

3 comments:

  1. Lol would the snow eventually bury your hourse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the drifts keep this up, they just might. The back of the day care centre is almost buried lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Michael

    I very much enjoyed your blog. I am actually moving into Apt 6A in April 2012. You have helped answer a ton of questions for me about my trip. I am an RN with 6 years experience mainly in Pediatric Intensive Care and have wanted to travel morth since graduation but also wanted some experience first. Very excited and very nervous all in one about my upcoming trip. But ya...was very cool to find your blog spot as you know its hard to find any information on the internet about Ft. Albany! I couldn't figure out how to PM you on this site so if you think you might be interested in anwering a million questions shoot me an email at lhobbs1975@hotmail.com. If not I totally understand...thanks for your post...Laura

    ReplyDelete