Sunday, October 24, 2010

How was your sushi? Nvm that, I flew a plane.


How likely is it that you will bump into someone who is a licensed 747 pilot, a paramedic, a social worker, a teacher and an OPP Officer at the same time? Close to none. But I did. And he took some of us flying just this Sunday morning. What a cool way to start off your day eh?

It was wonderful. I didn’t quite expect that such a small plane was as comfortable as it was. I took a bunch of crappy pictures, but I loved every minute of it. Maybe he will let me fly the plane next time…haha. It is now my personal mission to hang out with him whenever he flies up here for a paramedic shift.

The 4 seater plane

Very nicely maintained

Doing some checks before flying

Take Off

View at 3,000 feet

Cruising at 160 mph

Fort Albany Lake... I think

Landing Strip

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! You should've come by for some tea!

    ReplyDelete